The Ritch Life

The Ritch Life

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time flies when your having fun!!

Whew what a crazy week. My life has be a crazy whirlwind this last week because I have been living it up as a single mom. Michael has been busy at a camp all week training up middle school leaders. So Tobi, Gabby and I have been holding down the fort and let me tell you I have a new appreciation for single moms. I don't know how they do it. Especially my sister with a bouncing, jumping, non-stop two year old. Last Thursday Tobi turned 2 months old! I can't even believe it. I cannot begin to share how much of a blessing Tobi has been to us. God knew what he was doing when we where put together. I love him so much! Well we went to the doctor on Thursday as well. He got two shots which broke my heart but he is continuing to do well. Tobi now weighs 9lbs 12oz and is 21.25 inches long. He is getting so big. Here is his two month picture with his turtle friend and bowtie onesie.


I made Michael a matching bowtie so now they can dress alike. We had a busy week. Gabby got sick with a ear infection, eye ulser and fleas. After a very expensive vet visit she is doing much better now. On Saturday Tobi turned 9 weeks old and we went to a wedding. For this photo I choose some fabric that we picked up in the mountains. It has sea turtles on it! Here is the cutie pie:


Our friends TJ and Elizabeth got married on Saturday night and the wedding was beautiful! It was Tobi's first wedding and he was a perfect angel, as always. He almost stole the show..Almost Elizabeth looked beautiful. After the wedding Tobi, Gabby and I decided to take a surprise trip to see my family and spend the day with them on Sunday. This week as been busy with VBS stuff with church. Tomorrow we go get Michael and I can't wait I have missed him so much. Oh here is a cute picture I took of my two guys before Michael left:


And Tobi looking cute:


Take Care,
Michael, Merrissa & Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment