The Ritch Life

The Ritch Life

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tobi is 2 weeks old!

Today Tobi is 2 weeks old. It is so hard to believe that we have had our own special gift for 2 weeks now. I love him so much. Michael and I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby today and it is perfect for his photo today. Here is his 2 week photo:


This week was a pretty productive week. We had a weight check on Wednesday and Tobi has gained 4 oz. He is now 6.7 lbs. He has also started to eat 3 oz at every feeding instead of 2. He is such a great eater! Tobi has also been sleeping very well.

Last night Tobi had his very first bath. He did not like it very much. I guess I wouldn't either if I was that cold. Oh well here is some pictures of Tobi taking his first bath.


Well that's whats going on in the lives of the Ritchs this week. Until later! Take care!

Michael, Merrissa, & Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment