The Ritch Life

The Ritch Life

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The First Five Days

Well life has definitley changed for the Ritch family over the last five days. Tobi has been doing well although Gabby is having a hard time not getting Mom and Dad's attention. Yesterday Tobi's umbilical cord fell off which is great! We also went to the doctor's office for the first time. Tobi has gained and ounce since we left the hospital. Last night Tobi had his best night ever. He slept after every feeding which meant we got some much needed sleep. I can't get over how blessed I am. It still seems so surreal to me that I am a Mom. He is so beautiful and he's just as healthy as he can be. All I can do is stare at his beautiful little face. I love our life as a party of 3.


Michael, Merrissa, & Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment