The Ritch Life

The Ritch Life

Monday, May 23, 2011

Tobi is 1 week old!

So I meant to post this on Saturday but life happened. My wonderful parents, sister and nephew came up on Saturday and hung out. It was a fun day. So I have decided to document Tobi's weekly progress by taking pictures of him in a white onesie on different kinds of fabric. Now I can't say that I came up with this idea I actually saw it on my favorite blog Young House Love. The idea was perfect especially for a sewing nerd like me! Anyway at the end of this journey I plan to make a quilt for Tobi using all of the fabrics from his photo shoots. So here is week 1:


More pictures to come!

Take care,
Michael, Merrissa & Tobi

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Do you know the Comptons at church? They did that with their youngest but did a monthly picture. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask if you've ever read that blog! Because I saw the same idea and thought it was cute! :) what a cute little guy! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete