The Ritch Life

The Ritch Life

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tobi's Baptism

On October 16th Tobi got baptized at our church. It was a special time because our families came to join us. I was worried about how Tobi would do in the service but he fell asleep during worship, and if you knew our church that could be hard to believe but he did. We had to actually wake him up to hand him to Rev. Bill to baptize him. He looked a little bewildered but other than that he did great. Here is a couple of photos of the cutie pie and the service.


Those are just a few from our special day and trust me there are a lot more! My Mom is a photo manic! But I love it. Thanks Mom for documenting our special day! We all went to Cracker Barrel after church for some good eats and then went to take more pictures at the park. Here are a couple of my favorites!



More to come stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Merrissa! What a special time! I look forward to when Isaac is baptized. Blessings to you guys!

    ReplyDelete