Well we have finally added two new additions to the nursery. I had mentioned in a previous post that my wonderful sister gave us a glider with an ottoman. Well the glider was great but the cushions were in bad shape plus they were pink. Since we don't know what the sex of baby Ritch will be we needed to make it more neutral. So hubby and I went to Hancock fabrics and found some perfect green poka dotted fabric...I fell in love with it, and I got to work sewing and stapling. So here is the before:
Defintely needed some work! Well here is the final product! Drum roll please!!
Doesn't it look awesome. Well the second addition is a set of book hammocks that I made. Lauren showed them to me because she wants me to make some for Matthais' room. So here are them hanging on the wall.
They are made with green striped fabric and brown fabric sewed together and then hung with dowels on the wall. Here are the book hammocks hanging on the wall next to the glider.
So we are getting there in the nursery. There are a few more decorative things that we need to add but we are making progress. Until later. Take care!